Emmanuel that's mE...
To start it off... I just arrived here in the Philippines last October 24, 2008 and I'm scheduled to return in LA on March 19, 2009. It will be a long 5 months to get myself ready for the return. In my stay, I'm looking forward to beginning, fixing, and "ending" my stuff here in the Philippines.
Part of the fixing stuff is this : OUR CONDO unit.


improvements made
1. Remodeling (still a mess)
2. my own pillow
3. FAN - Thank you Lord! This truly is a blessing :)
What you see in the first picture is only my space of the double deck we have in the room. You would not want to see what's on the top deck so let's just stay here on the first floor ;)
The pillow is actually the first pillow i bought... since birth! hahaha! it's about time!
the highlight of it all... the industrial fan! This poor thing--->
was the one in charge of the room before we got the new fan. Poor us. Well, not anymore! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment